Things you need to know :)
For my class you need-
- Binder with writing paper, graph paper, tabs (1.5-2 inches)
- Pencils (lots of them!)
- Calculator is strongly recommended (TI-34 but any in the TI- 30-40 family are great)
Homework should be written in your agenda book every night but will be posted on my website. If you wish to receive credit ALL WORK MUST BE SHOWN!!
Our book is located at BigIdeasMath.com
7th grade access code- DY5G-NH3D-JME2
8th grade access code- JJGJ-5GYN-MTHN
We are going to have an awesome year! If you need help, please come in the morning in room 107 8:00-8:15 am.
Need to reach me. The easiest way is via email: KatieMitchell@linwoodschools.org
Grading Scale and Retake Policy
Grading - Points System
Tests may be retaken!
In order to do so, you must:
- Make test corrections
- Get it signed buy a parent/guardian
- Come in for extra help!
- Complete IXL for extra practice (I will give you a sheet with the appropriate skills)
- You must tell me at least two days in advance, so I can make up a new test :)
- All retakes are done at homework club Monday-Thursday after school 2:45-3:45
You have all the tools to make the 2014-2015 school year the best yet!
Homework and Weekly Assignment Completion
Please check power school for missed weekly assignments. Homework should be written in your agenda books and is posted on this website. If you are out, you are responsible for all missed work!!!
Your weekly assignments are located here! If you cannot find the one given to you in class, please print one, complete showing all work, and hand in on time. 1 point will be deducting for each day it is late. There is no reason for this to happen to you! You have an entire week to complete each assignment. If you need help, come in before school.
Need help organizing your work? Use the box paper!